When ProtoShare is in Edit mode, you can edit components by selecting them on the canvas. Each component has several properties that control its content and appearance, and you can edit these properties in a few different ways.
- Editing properties with the Inspector.
- Editing properties with the Appearance Bar.
- Editing plain text content on the canvas.
- Editing content with the Rich Text Editor.
- Editing content with the Source Code Editor.
- Moving and resizing using drag-and-drop.
- Moving backward and forward (front-to-back-ordering).
- Nudging (for pixel-accurate positioning).
- Aligning components.