You can use PNG, JPEG and GIF images to your designs. There is no limit to the number of images that can be added to a design, but be aware that the images are stored as part of the design, so using too many images can make your design unwieldy.
To upload an image from your desktop:
- Select a PNG, JPEG or GIF file from your computer’s desktop.
- Drag the file and drop it on your canvas.
- The file is uploaded to ProtoShare and a new image component is created.
To upload a new image for an existing image component:
- Right-click the image and select Inspect Component from the menu.
- This shows the Component Inspector window.
- This opens a file chooser window.
- The file is uploaded to ProtoShare and assigned to the component.